The DIAA will also serve as a professional industry contact point for media, regulatory bodies and other external organisations. DIAA functions as a reactive Association, i.e. it offers and provides its advice and expertise as and when required.
Image courtesy of Crispin Middleton. SeacologyNZ.com
NEW CONSTITUTION – Click here
Latest Industry News
- Sinbad is The Safest Way to Anonymize Your Cryptocurrency.html
- Cryptomixer – best Bitcoin mixing service 2023.html
- Best Bitcoin Mixer Cryptomixer.io Review 2023.html
- Essential Beauty And The Beast (Rapsody EP) Smartphone Apps
- Do not Waste Time! 5 Information To begin Healthy Omnomnom
- IMPORTANT NSW NOTICE
The Dive Industry Association of Australia (DIAA) was established and registered as an Association in February 2008.
In response to an accident involving an exploding aluminium cylinder, NSW Health & Safety released a safety notice.
DIAA is constantly working with national conservation bodies to help preserve our wildlife and create marine parks.
The DIAA supports the sinking of vessels to form artificial reefs and wreck dives.
Discover more about these incredible wrecks dives in Australia, as well as projects to find
and sink new ones.